Tips to help navigate this blog:
- TOP: Blog posts by area; subject-specific information sheets; links to HIVE's Social Media, and a map of contact details for our worldwide information centres and their Location Guides.
- LEFT COLUMN: Use the search engine; sign up to receive our weekly email updates, or find information by subject.
- RIGHT COLUMN: Contact HIVE with your specific query.
- CENTRAL SECTION: All the latest posts in date order:

October 1, 2024

Grantham: Message from Tree Survey Team via Amey - Surveying trees 21st October - Polite Warning Notice

Tree Survey’s scheduled to be carried out throughout October.

To carry out this work I need access to the base of each tree. This sometimes requires me to enter rear gardens.

I will always knock first but if there is no answer I will try to access the rear garden and leave as soon as I have surveyed the trees.

If the side door/gate is locked “No Access” will be logged against the survey – this will indicate that I was unable to confirm if the tree was safe or if any remedial work should be carried out.

I will be surveying the following site: Grantham ITW  - 21st October


Thank you for your help in this matter.

Information provided by Grantham HIVE