February 8, 2023

Medway Council Apprenticeships

 



It's National Apprenticeship Week

This is Paige Maryott – Child Health Apprentice and Apprentice of the year

"Becoming apprentice of the year has been a really good way of being recognised for my work and has given me a real confidence boost. I feel like by deciding to do this apprenticeship I have developed many skills that I may not have if I had gone to collage/Uni.
 
I feel that by doing this apprenticeship it has given me the opportunity to put any skills I have learnt into practice in real situations".


As an apprentice with us you'll get the opportunity to learn from experts in their field and gain insights that can only come from real work experience. You'll be encouraged and supported to realise your potential.

Find out more about Medway Council apprenticeships: https://orlo.uk/My8oW

Information provided by Chatham HIVE